- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (boiled, shredded)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can chopped green chili peppers (7 oz)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 12 tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 can enchilada sauce (10 0z)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
1. Meat Mixture: heat oil in skillet over medium/high heat. Add chicken, onion, green chili peppers. Saute until brown. Then add taco seasoning and prepare as packet instructions direct.
2. Cheese Mixture: in large bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350 F
4. Assemble: heat tortillas until warm. In each tortilla, spoon meat mixture, cheese mixture, and a bit of shredded cheese. Roll tortillas and place in lightly greased 9x13 inch casserole dish. Top with enchilada sauce and any remaining meat or cheese mixture.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.